Welcome to Humewood Golf Club
Home to one of the world's most challenging links courses, Humewood is ranked 15th among South Africa's Top golf courses.
Found in the coastal city of Port Elizabeth, the golf course is a genuine seaside links, with wide and undulating fairways, fast greens and thick coastal bush. A round is a must for any golfer visiting the 'Friendly City' of Port Elizabeth.
Join the fun at "The Tops Wine Show!" A Festival of Taste!
Genuine Seaside Links
The golf course is a genuine seaside links, with wide and undulating fairways, fast greens and thick coastal bush. A round is a must for any golfer visiting the 'Friendly City' of Port Elizabeth.
Variety of Animal life
The course boasts a variety of animal life with an abundance of plovers, otherwise known as "kiewietjies", one of which makes up the club's emblem.
Elegant Club House
After your round of golf, relax at the "19th" in the elegant Club House and indulge in a spectacular view over the links course itself as well as Algoa Bay.
Why Join Humewood Golf Club?
Reasons to join the Humewood Golf Club!
- The only true links in Africa
- Top ranked course in South Africa
- Host of prestigious tournaments including the SA Open and SA Amateur
- Friendly members and staff
- Organised competitions and club events
- Fantastic affordable food
- Stunning Golf Course with new bent grass greens
- Renowned Club spirit